• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hmm well i'll approve them all (or requrie changes) once the party rests for the night. Day 2 and onwards will be the whole shebang - combat and death included :angel:

Now VV, regarding this:

"Thok will take Tatters. If Tatters is in river." That said, Thok takes out his boots and gets into the water, searching in the river bottom for the doll, with his toes.

Umm i'm sorry if i didn't make it clear (and plus this thread has been going on for 3-4 months already so you might have forgotten), but the water is not shallow enough for Thok to walk across. It's a rapid, deep stream and he'll need to make a swim check or two if he drops inside. So tell me if you insist he jumps in the water.

Plus, Tatters floated away downstream and Thok saw that.

Theroc

First Post
Oh, Myth, I just was looking at the Valley of the Dead world information, and noticed that Adelaide wasn't on the list of NPC's the party has met. Just thought I'd mention that bit.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Oh, thanks Theroc i'll add her in! BTW, I'm nitpicking Kye. HM really did a good job! A few minor things:

The Watchful Eye of Helm......3,328gp...1lb
--Divine Focus = Holy Symbol,silver
--acts as Metamagic Rod(extended,lesser)
Where are the rules for combining a Holy Symbol with another item? I don't remember reading them. Even so, a Lesser Metamagic rod costs 3000, and a Silver Holy Symbol costs 25 gp.

If there is an extra price for adding a Holy Symbol to an item, then your Gauntlets of Dex + 2 with the in-built Holy Symbol should be more expensive. If not, then your Rod should be cheaper :)

Also, i think all the stated prices are correct, but your total is 25,985,6 not 26,008gp, 6sp

Could you double check your prices and totals for me? (this is like the most tedious thing to do :/)

All your spells are SRD which is great and i can allow them all. I'll be sure to throw a scorll or two at you, either from the Spell Compendium, Complete Mage or Dragon Magic. You'll get extra things you have access to and Kye will get a boost!

BTW how attached is Kye to Yasaderian? Would he give it up in favor of a stronger, but evil-aligned weapon? :devil:

Next up - Sensalar, I've given hima once-over and bar the magic items (which i did not check) he seemed fine.

BTW reading more from Libris Mortis - mm there are some good, good spells, creatures and classes there. I really want to get this show on the road and i'll hurry up with char approval!

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
BTW how attached is Kye to Yasaderian? Would he give it up in favor of a stronger, but evil-aligned weapon? :devil:

Not sure about Kye, but I know Alevyth wouldn't care of the weapons alignment if he could maintain dominance of it, and so long as it wouldn't unnecessarily hurt others. But... I'm thinking it wouldn't be a weapon very easily controlled.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Added Adelaide to the World Details thread. Also, jager0727: why is Sensalar talking to Ferviel (the local Priest of Lathander) who hasn't spoken to him, and not to Lazarus, who just asked for his assistance? I mean, was it intentional or was it an oversight, i need to know before i update.

VV: Will you be updating Thok's actions? Basically Merry will invite you guys over to go with her and Jill, and take you to the tavern she works at later. She definitely does not to stay around for the Lady to return.

Last edited:

jager0727

First Post
why is Sensalar talking to Ferviel (the local Priest of Lathander) who hasn't spoken to him, and not to Lazarus, who just asked for his assistance? I mean, was it intentional or was it an oversight, i need to know before i update.
sorry *L* my bad, it was an oversight, just got characters mixed up in my head and didn't have time to go back and check the older posts to double check, I'll fix that right now

Remove ads