D&D 5E DnD Beyond: How to make Stone Sorcerer

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
So I want to type up the UA material such as Stone Sorcerer in DnD Beyond and was wondering how to get Stone’s Durability to be 13 + Constitution Modifier as your AC. There is nothing I can base this off and copying Draconic Sorcerer to look at it doesn’t help, since it uses your Dexterity Modifier.

Coroc

Hero
So I want to type up the UA material such as Stone Sorcerer in DnD Beyond and was wondering how to get Stone’s Durability to be 13 + Constitution Modifier as your AC. There is nothing I can base this off and copying Draconic Sorcerer to look at it doesn’t help, since it uses your Dexterity Modifier.

Why do you need to base it of something? AC 13 (for rocky thick skin) + Con modifier seems to be an ok rule on its own. For the draconic sorcerer it is Dex, which seems to suggest tot you that a Draconic Sorc might need more MAD than your Stone sorc for the same result, still, with the Dex also your reflex save goes up so it is a draw.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
They need to base it off something, because that is one of the ways to get a custom subclass to work properly in the DnD Beyond character creator.

Marijuana cookies.
The Stoned Sorcerer is a Puff the Magic Dragon-Sorcerer . Take the Alchemist Tools, and Herbalist Kit tool proficiencies.

Substitute the following verbal, material and somatic components for the Hold Person spell:

Light Joint.
Pantomime passing the joint, from the left hand side.
Now say to the target: "Pass the dutchie 'pon the left hand side (I say)"

On a failed save, the target is too stoned to do anything.

Also works as an artificer alchemist....bong water Acid Splash.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
One way is to create feats that mimic all the things you want to do, then get those feats. That's the easiest way. Not sure which feat to copy for the AC thing....but if you can't figure it out, message me and I'll see what I can do. I

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
First Line is Modifier “Set” “Unarmored Class” Primary Stat “CON” “Fixed Value 3” for the first line of codetext.
Second line is Modifier “Ignore” “Unarmored AC DEX Bonus”.
Third line is Modifier “Bonus” “Hit Points Per Level” “Fixed Value 1”.
Homebrew on DnD Beyond is not easy to make.

Last edited:

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
One way is to create feats that mimic all the things you want to do, then get those feats. That's the easiest way. Not sure which feat to copy for the AC thing....but if you can't figure it out, message me and I'll see what I can do. I
I do that already all the time with UA like Eldritch Adept.

Remove ads