D&D 5E DnD Beyond: How to make Stone Sorcerer

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
Why do you need to base it of something? AC 13 (for rocky thick skin) + Con modifier seems to be an ok rule on its own. For the draconic sorcerer it is Dex, which seems to suggest tot you that a Draconic Sorc might need more MAD than your Stone sorc for the same result, still, with the Dex also your reflex save goes up so it is a draw.
Have you operated homebrew on DnD Beyond? You need to copy subclasses that are similar to figure how the homebrew maker functions. Without that it’s a nightmare to operate.

And Stone Sorcerer is not a draw with Draconic Sorcerer. CON saves mean Concentration, CON Saving Throws and HP. With this feature it also means AC. DEX saves are still important, but for a spell caster CON is far more important.

TrueBagelMan

Explorer
Ok I see, sorry did not know about that.
Sorry if it read as me being annoyed. The thing is there are abilities like Wolf Totem Barbarian where your like “How am I supposed to make this in the Homebrew Maker?” Then you copy it and study how it works. Draconic Sorcerer teaches you a lot about how Stone Sorcerer would function since there abilities are similar in the editor even though they are completely different in play. Draconic is more of Tanky Background Nuker while Stone is more being within melee after you get 6th level ability so you can do the reaction attack.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
First Line is Modifier “Set” “Unarmored Class” Primary Stat “CON” “Fixed Value 3” for the first line of codetext.
Second line is Modifier “Ignore” “Unarmored AC DEX Bonus”.
Third line is Modifier “Bonus” “Hit Points Per Level” “Fixed Value 1”.
Homebrew on DnD Beyond is not easy to make.
Thanks for sharing the solution. I had figured out the first part, but I didn't know how to remove the dexterity bonus.

Remove ads