• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DND coloring book!!!!!

Kyramus

First Post
polka dots? maybe that would add to the confusion effect, circumstance bonus for the beholder??
maybe it was on it's way to a halloween party. lol

Harlock

First Post
Wow, this strikes me as well, kind of cheap. Did not the Ambient D20 team bring a coloring book of D20 critters to GenCon? Did not Monte Cook get his signed by HellHound's little girls, since they sort of did the book. Did WotC just take the proverbial candy from the baby? A shame, I say. I'll wait for Ambient to finish up the D20 Colouring Book O' Critters. There's a thread in the publisher's forum along with a preview. No offense to Stan!, but hey, Brom is in the Ambient thing!

Aitch Eye

First Post
Harlock said:
Did WotC just take the proverbial candy from the baby?

No. This is just a short sequence of cartoony scenes involving the iconic characters going through a dungeon that they called a coloring book. The Ambient product is a lot bigger and more elaborate with stats for the monsters. I don't think a simple little gimmick feature put up by WotC for fun impacts it in any way.

shadowlight

First Post
2 thumbs up! My kids really liked coloring the pictures and they sort of tell a story that the kids could follow!

My 4 1/2 year old keeps wanting to play D&D with me and this is about as close as it gets for now :)

Remove ads