• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do Premier Stores (U.S.) have Dark Sun Yet?

Tarrl

First Post

Comic Book Ink JUST ARRIVED: We've got 4 DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Items! "PSIONIC POWERS", DARK SUN Campaign Setting. DS Creature Catalog and DS Module!

This message showed up on FB this morning From Comic Book Inc. in Lakewood, Wa

Festivus

First Post
Game Empire Pasadena has the dark sun books and the psionic power book... if they haven't sold out by now, they will be tomorrow.

GRStrayton

First Post
Yeah, I went to the Compleat Strategist today, too, and they had all the new books for this month. Picked up Dark Sun. IT. IS. AWESOME!!!

TirionAnthion

First Post
August releases

My store (Mayhem Comics in Des Moines IA) has not received the books yet. Our WotC rep told us that the new products should arrive on Monday or Tuesday if not earlier. I am glad to hear that some people have already received copies. I have to say, however, that I am a little jealous.

My FLGS had them on Tuesday, and shot me a text to let me know that all 3 Dark Sun books, Psionic Power and my 2 Dresden Files RPG books were in.

Already read 85% of the DSCG.

Good stuff. Now I'm hoping to find a digitial copy of the map so I don't have to destroy my copy by tearing it out of the book!

Insight

Adventurer
My FLGS had them on Tuesday, and shot me a text to let me know that all 3 Dark Sun books, Psionic Power and my 2 Dresden Files RPG books were in.

Already read 85% of the DSCG.

Good stuff. Now I'm hoping to find a digitial copy of the map so I don't have to destroy my copy by tearing it out of the book!

That would be awesome.

That would be awesome.

I would agree, except for the fact that I had to go back to work yesterday, and the month I thought I would have to read DFRPG before DSCS came out didn't happen, so I had to choose. :eek:

Yeah, yeah, I know, poor me, right...

And considering I'm going to TRY to run a DFRPG game AND planning a Dark Sun game (in September with maybe a trial run tomorrow), I really need to read them all.

Oh the poor timing of the distributor with DFRPG....

Last edited:

Shroomy

Adventurer
Pegasus Games in Madison, Wisconsin got part of their shipment last night with more coming on Monday. No Psionic Power that I could see.

Ahrimon

Bourbon and Dice
My FLGS had them in as well. Unfortunately the copy I picked up has a lot of pages that are washed out. Like they were running out of toner when they were printing it. Hopefully I can exchange it.

Remove ads