• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Do We Need Another "Damage On A Miss" Poll?

Do We Need Another Damage-On-A-Miss Poll?

• Yes. The others weren't worded correctly.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Yes. The other thread got closed for some reason.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I think I am getting closer to changing some minds.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Yes. The others keep turning into arguments about 4E.

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Yes. I didn't like the results on any of the others.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes. I need hard, scientific data to support my argument.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes. More people will agree with me this time, I just KNOW it.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Yes. Because healing surges are...wait, what are we polling?

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 33 36.3%

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
It seems to be a rather hot topic in this thread: fighters who manage to deal damage on a missed attack roll. Some people like it, some people do not, and reasons for either preference are being tossed around like water balloons. And one of the most popular ways to measure public opinion of any issue in this forum is to create a poll on the topic.

But do we have enough polls on the topic?

Last edited:

ren1999

First Post
It seems to be a rather hot topic in this thread: fighters who manage to deal damage on a missed attack roll. Some people like it, some people do not, and reasons for either preference are being tossed around like water balloons. And one of the most popular ways to measure public opinion of any issue in this forum is to create a poll.

But do we have enough polls?

Ah, the question is -- do we have enough dancers?

I don't think wizards should have automatic hit or damage either. They could always be disbelieved resulting in total spell failure.

Gold Roger

First Post
Obviously we need more polls. After all there's still threads that are not about missing fighter on page one. We can't have that.

Raith5

Adventurer
Great poll! Damage on a miss is entering the twilight zones of threads about the nature of hp and alignment, where conversation just goes around and around in circles.

I voted yes... because I assumed this thread was about my poll. AND because most of the responses were yes, so I figured that was what you were looking for. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads