• No, they should all be banned!

Votes: 62 31.6%
  • Meh.

Votes: 65 33.2%
  • Lemony Snickett

Votes: 22 11.2%

lutecius

Explorer
I like them. Still not tired of them. I guess that’s because I had a few months break
(I was off on the SoulCalibur forums, b:mad:ching about 4e...i mean... SC4)

Maybe if edition wars hadn’t been banned when they were relevant they’d be out of everyone’s system by now :)

Last edited:

La Bete

First Post
It's whatever I want it to be. That, and I'm betting I know more about the origin of that particular meme than you do, so go bite a sheep's bottom :)

Pish, tosh. People have been misusing NKL memes since kjtw. or before.

And why would you bite the hand (or bottom) that.. err. I'll go now... :blush:

MadMaxim

First Post
That said, in amongst all the bile and heated air there are posts which do raise valid concerns or issues and which make me think more about the edition being talked about and help me improve my experience of the edition.
Phaezen got it right in my mind. There will always be people complaining about what got changed in a new edition, but when good points are made it's actually very much worth reading, because somebody may have another way of looking at things that you hadn't considered yourself. I find them somewhat enlightening mostly :)

Shroomy

Adventurer
I voted "No," but that is because of the tiring recent upsurge; that said, I don't think I would ban every single thread outright, as some of them are interesting and have some valuable insights.

I voted 'Meh'.

It has nothing to do with the game itself at why I won't support 4th. I simpily can't afford starting from scratch after spending 1000's on books for 3e and the system still works and entertains me.

It's a bit of a dead subject for me. Nothing I say or do will change my situation and few seem to look at that angle. Its only about the game system itself.

I'm a fan. This suppression of them just ups the passive-aggressive behavior patterns that are so rife at ENWorld at the best of times anyway.

And I like having a good debate about editions on the internet anyway. Debate is a great source of better knowledge.

Remove ads