• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you read all the posts on a thread?

Do you read all the posts on a thread?

• Yes! Every single one!

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No! To the Abyss with people who may of already said what I am about to say!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • If it's too long I don't post.

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Poll closed .

Sigdel

First Post
When you are wanting to post on a really long thread (100+ posts) do you read all the posts? I have noticed that a lot of statements get repeated. I am just curious...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Yes, for the most part. I often merely skim really long posts unless they're particularly interesting, however.

IronWolf

blank
I am in the skimming group, but I think I read the majority of the posts in a thread. I try not to repeat the exact things that others have said, but sometimes what I have to say is only a little bit different. I am on the boards often enough that it isn't very often a thread gets to 100 posts without me having read it much earlier than that.

LogicsFate

First Post
Usually read the last page and if that interestes me enough I start working backwards to see what their talking about(Is this normal? Am I just weird?)

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
No vote - it depends.

If I first come to a thread after it has it three more pages and many posts are saying the same thing, I may skip to the last page or two.

Remove ads