• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you read all the posts on a thread?

Do you read all the posts on a thread?

• Yes! Every single one!

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No! To the Abyss with people who may of already said what I am about to say!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • If it's too long I don't post.

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Poll closed .

Eosin the Red

First Post
I skip over folks whose record indicates that I ain't real interested. I start skipping over the second or third post from any one person. I skip posts that scroll off my screen. Otherwise, I read them all but that ends up being about 40% of the total.

***Disclaimer --- any of the above rules might be violated at whim or if the poster is a skilled orator.

Eloi

First Post
I read all the posts on the thread. This way, I know who I agree with, who can present themselves effectively, and who is likely to drag down the discussion into the nethermost strata of arcane errata, whose effects affect the effects of the infected's affections, rendering the discussion ineffectual (and overly long). An overseer of underenlightenment, a lord of the bored, a patron of minutiae - and, perhaps most tellingly, anyone who begins a sentence with "lol" - these people frequently bring little substantive to the table.

Thankfully, there are only a few such; we have many excellent storytellers here, and the well-spoken outnumber those who are not spending quite as much time at the grindstone sharpening their tools of discourse as we might wish.

It's a good board, and I hope Morrus can keep it alive. Here's to Morrus and finding more revenue streams to support this ongoing effort. *clink*

I made my save, and take no Sanity loss, thanks to my Sanity of the Proofreader feat. :)

fett527

First Post
Arnwyn said:
Yes, I do, if I plan to post in that thread.

Ditto. If I decide I am going to post in a thread I will read every post. I believe it is polite to make sure I understand where others are coming from and that I do not repeat something that has already been said. (Unless of course one is asking for multiple opinions, like this poll)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads