Does anyone have a complete Summon Nature's Ally list?

Goldmoon

First Post
A little off topic but I have done the same thing for feats for several different books. I made them into index cards which I laminated. If anyone wants them let me know or should I include them as attachements?

Infiniti2000

First Post
Vorput said:
...Awesome... just awesome. Infiniti- you're amazing. The stats/cards alone would be one thing- but modified to include Animal growth and A.S. Just awesome. These will be a staple next time I play a druid.

Vorp
To be honest, I did them for myself and my wife. The fact that y'all may benefit is just an added bonus. Why keep all my hard work for myself? I just hope that anyone desiring RAW only is not too off-put.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Infiniti2000 said:
Attached are the summoned nature's ally I-IX sta blocks in MMIV format.

Nice bit of work. Would you like to know about any potential errors that get detected?

For instance, the Animal Growthed versions don't seem to show the DR 10/magic that they get from the spell, unless I'm looking in the wrong place :)

Cheers

Infiniti2000

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
Nice bit of work. Would you like to know about any potential errors that get detected?
Yes, please.

Plane Sailing said:
For instance, the Animal Growthed versions don't seem to show the DR 10/magic that they get from the spell, unless I'm looking in the wrong place :)
D'oh! Rassafrassin'...

I'll fix it tomorrow (EST) and edit the post above. So sorry about the glaring mistake.

Nail

First Post
Infiniti2000 said:
D'oh! Rassafrassin'...

I'll fix it tomorrow (EST) and edit the post above. So sorry about the glaring mistake.
No worries, mate.

For my Clr "summoner" (played to level 21), I wrote out all of the stats for all of the Summoned Monster list --and then made combat counters for them all too! It's a lot of work, and errors creep in all the time.

If no one had found errors in your files, I would have been forced to think of you as a God.

(Whew!) :D

Staffan

Legend
Infiniti2000 said:
Attached are the summoned nature's ally I-IX sta blocks in MMIV format.
Sah-weet! Thank you, these will be helpful next time someone wants to play a druid :)

I don't suppose you have them for Summon Monster too?

Infiniti2000

First Post
I update the files above with:
1. DR 10/Magic for animal growth
2. Removed Word bloat (files are smaller).
3. Marked them as Read Only so that Word bloat will not happen without you knowing about it (obviously you can turn this off to change them if you wish).
Staffan said:
I don't suppose you have them for Summon Monster too?
I will have them for Summon Monster, eventually. Not sure how soon that will be.
If no one had found errors in your files, I would have been forced to think of you as a God.
I would, too. ;) But, such a glaring error...One thing that was actually good about doing four sets was that it made me look over in relative detail and find a lot of mistakes myself. I think the number of mistakes in these are very minimal (assuming you don't count the houserules as mistakes or disagree with the "corrections.")

brehobit

Explorer
Sorry for raising the dead here, but...
Infiniti2000 said:
I will have them for Summon Monster, eventually. Not sure how soon that will be.
Any chance anyone has something like this?

Thanks,
Mark

Infiniti2000

First Post
I have not done it yet because I've been considering some house rules regarding summon monster (re: a thread in the House Rules forum). And, I've been quite busy with my second son since Sept. and a new job recently. :D

Remove ads