• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Does anyone have contact info for Roger E Moore?

Dr Awkward

First Post
I've got a friend who used to correspond with him years ago, and she's hoping to catch up with him again.

Much obliged.

- DocAwk

William Ronald

Explorer
Dr. Awkward said:
Ach! I've got a doppelganger!

I told you! But you didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me?

Well, you are only separated by a period. Perhaps the two of you should start a thread in meta and have a moderator help the two of you to figure out a way to reslove this issue.

Zander

Explorer
Crothian said:
i think the two of them need to start posting more, that should confuse people nicely :D
There used to be a Xander on the boards. That caused some confusion. If Xander ever re-appears, I'll suggest he change his username to Crothain. That'll clear things up. :p

MonsterMash

First Post
Zander said:
There used to be a Xander on the boards. That caused some confusion. If Xander ever re-appears, I'll suggest he change his username to Crothain. That'll clear things up. :p
Yeah, nobody would ever think of using a name like Crothian or Crothain or Crothien would they.
:p

Zander

Explorer
MonsterMash said:
Yeah, nobody would ever think of using a name like Crothian or Crothain or Crothien would they.
:p
The 'real' Crothian might think his post count had suddenly dropped to 1 and suffer a heart attack. :heh: :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads