• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Does anyone own the pocket sized CRB or Bestiary yet?

The small versions of the core books look VERY cool!
I am wondering if anyone here has purchased one yet and if they think they will stand up to the rigors of transport.

Thanks!

Henry

Autoexreginated
I don't own one but I did get a chance to study a couple of copies in depth at the local game store. Looks like it's made from the same interior paper stock as the hardcovers, and the spines of the two copies I looked at seem pretty well done. It may not be as durable long term as the hard cover versions, but taken reasonable cars looks like they would last for years.

ccs

41st lv DM
The guy running our current PF just replaced his core book with one of these. It looks good enough....
And, as he put it, even if it only lasts as long as the book it replaced? Well, it only cost 1/2 as much.:)

Taavon Farwise

First Post
I own the core book along with the beastiary 1 and love them both. They're the same book only smaller with the same page numbers and print. The font is a little smaller but the cover is durable & pretty tough. At only $20 apiece, for me, it's a steal of a deal and they don't weigh nearly as much nor do they take up as much room. To me, it's a no brainer. Here's a review of the corebook from amazon for you. https://www.amazon.com/Pathfinder-R...words=pathfinder+pocket+books#customerReviews

Remove ads