• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dojo of the Predator

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf, after finding the perfect grove of trees in wilderness, opens his MegaDojo!

I can teach the styles of Tiger, Wolf, Thunder, Phoenix, Dagger, Ki-rin, Spider, Blizzard, Claw, Fang!

I will now begin to accept students who are interested in learning any of these styles.

Dojo Record: 110-90 Honored!!!

Students:
Sabaron (learning tiger)
Goblin King (learning dagger)
Rrai-kesh (learning fang)
Aragorn (learning thunder)
Wolf Mountain(learning wolf)
Kerall(learning thunder)
Rini (learning dagger)
Winter Snow (learning blizard)
(compilation of sigs I get to choose from using dojo master)
West Wind(Sab), Hammer(Sab), Dragon(Ara), Fist(GK,Kerall), Northstar(Kerall,Rrai), Staff(Sab), Spear(GK), Chain(Maestro), Panther(Rrai) Southern Cross(Kerall), Scythe(Wolf Mountain), Weasel(Rini), Kama(Rrai), Sword(WS)

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"Master Darkwolf I come to you in Orlandu's absense.... I wish to join your dojo...that way I have a master present to teach me and give advise seeing as I am quite new the the honored path........ will you accept me as a student and let me earn my dojo style from you..... I think wolf style would be a good choice for me when I earn the right to have one of your dojo styles....."

Ariel Eastwind of Vined Toad
Green Belt 0 D1
5/13

Founder of the "Vined Toad Dojo"
Record: 0/2

Powers:
Sig Styles: Toad, Vine, Sword
Dojo Style:
Fists of Fury
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions

Possesions:
Yen: 0
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Very well, Ariel. You are welcome to learn from me once you have proved your mettle in battle. Come to me again once you have won a fight.

reiella

Explorer
Dra? Dra Dra. BOOM

[ Dra Dra want join, learn Thunder! BOOM! ]

Dragonair
Green Belt 1 (3-6) (0 yen)
Yellow Belt Fist of Fury, Signature Style (Fist), Dojo Style (Dragon)
Green Belt] Chi Strike, Signature Style (Turtle), Dojo Style ()

Darkwolf

First Post
Ah, the little one has found my grove of trees. Welcome!
Yes, I will teach you the power of thunder. You shall bring much honor to this dojo, little one.

Dratini is now a member of the Dojo of the Predator!

Rathan

First Post
Ariel: "I have fought hard and lost twice Master Darkwolf.....but won my third fight sense last we spoke I have defeated the great Kalanyr to earn my right to be tought the style of the wolf....... I thank you for taking me in and for you to start teaching me the wolf style........"

Ariel Eastwind of Vined Toad
Green Belt 2
6/15

Student of the "Predator Dojo"
Founder of the "Vined Toad Dojo"
Record: 1/4

Powers:
Sig Styles: Toad, Vine, Sword
Dojo Style: Wolf
Fists of Fury
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions

Possesions:
Yen: 1
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond finds her way to the Dojo of the Predator and presents herself to its Master, Darkwolf

"Greetings Master Darkwolf, she bows gracefully and straightens, looking Darkwolf in the eyes as is her way. I wish to learn the Tiger style from you, if you are so inclined to teach me."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads