Dolmenwood preview pdf available.

Weiley31

Legend
I just got the Old-School Essentials boxed sets (Classics+Advanced Expansion) and I can't wait to combine them along with Dolmenwood to cover all my DND Basic needs.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The preview doc is also at DriveThruRPG, in case you don't feel like making an Exalted Funeral account to look at the PDF. (I'm assuming more people have a DriveThruRPG account already.)

Aldarc

Legend
I was planning to back Dolmenwood; however, the fact that the Dolmenwood and Shadow of the Demon Lord Kickstarters are happening at the same time throws a wrench into my plans. Plus a second wrench that was thrown in my plans by several video games I have been anticipating coming out in August, with a third wrench in the form of saving for an upcoming move to Germany by the end of the year. So I may have to put my plans for Dolmenwood on hold, or at least cut back on how much I put into it. :cry:

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
Ahem; apparently a year or two ago, in the wee hours of the night, after... er...partaking? Shall we say... I subscribed to this patreon for $3 a month. If/when the core rulebooks are published, then I should we receive them. I also had the presence of mind to dump any email updates to my "other" folder, so I would never remember that I did this. Until now.

I could not be happier! This will definitely be my next campaign. I'm tempted to mash Dolemwood into my current DCC, but I think I will be disappointed. Dolemwood needs to be its own thing.

Kids, let this be a lesson. Do drugs. It'll only make you smarter.

Remove ads