• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Domhani Bairdéir 03

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Dílis Aerach

IC:

"So it would seem we have three of the five - or was it six? - participants in the vision. Our old friend Deasaigh, a shadowy force (possibly the shadow demon you faced before joining the Queen's service), and the Maora Clún. Leaving the lizard and the creature in the middle. We also need to determine the nature of the relationship between these three 'parties.'"

OOC:

The BreithRí appear able to determine whether or not one can be bonded. I don't remember off hand if anyone asked the Queen about this specifically, but we'll assume one of you did and were told that this is the case.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar

With slight twist of his lips and lightening of his frown, Cyr indicates that he speaks lightly.

Maybe vision reffers to Gavril as either snake or lizard depending on what exactly is Maora as last night entwining might be more important then we realize. You know, 'squeeze the lizard' and similar expression.

Returning to his usual frown:
Did you try to make sure you don't leave behind Maor's heir?
Little creature might be our fledgling empire, still young, still undefined and still very much vulnerable.

I'm not familiar with Desigh. Could he be taken over by the shadow demon you mentioned? So they would appear entwined in the vision.

At this last sentence, Cyr slows his walk, greets his teeth and leans heavily on his staff frowning even more deeply. After few steps he straightens again and continues walking, rubbing his left arm.

[sblock = For GM]
Does Cyr notice difference between bonded and unbonded spirits? Maybe not in the form that he recognize if someone is controlled, but if he saw the spirit before and after he might see the change. Ergo, he might notice if there is change in someone he knows as opposed to someone he sees for the first time.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

"I never thought of myself as a lizard. I wonder..."

Gavril considers references to lizards and reptiles. Does anyone use them as a personal symbol or have a name that might be similar? He considers heraldry and history.

OOC: I'm not sure what would apply but here is a roll knowledge or int check (3d6=6)

Leif

Adventurer
Neurotic said:
With slight twist of his lips and lightening of his frown, Cyr indicates that he speaks lightly.

Maybe vision reffers to Gavril as either snake or lizard depending on what exactly is Maora as last night entwining might be more important then we realize. You know, 'squeeze the lizard' and similar expression.

Returning to his usual frown:
Did you try to make sure you don't leave behind Maor's heir?
Little creature might be our fledgling empire, still young, still undefined and still very much vulnerable.

I'm not familiar with Desigh. Could he be taken over by the shadow demon you mentioned? So they would appear entwined in the vision.

At this last sentence, Cyr slows his walk, greets his teeth and leans heavily on his staff frowning even more deeply. After few steps he straightens again and continues walking, rubbing his left arm.

[sblock=For GM]
Does Cyr notice difference between bonded and unbonded spirits? Maybe not in the form that he recognize if someone is controlled, but if he saw the spirit before and after he might see the change. Ergo, he might notice if there is change in someone he knows as opposed to someone he sees for the first time.
[/sblock]

OOC: "Squeeze the Lizard!" hahahaha

[sblock=Neurotic/Cyr]To fix the sblock in your post, like I did in this message, just take out the spaces before and after the equals symbol ("=") and it will work the way you intended.[/sblock]

Neurotic

Thanks Leif

No problem, I hid it because party still doesn't know everything about Cyr, it's not important that it was left visible.

The spaces are 'professional deformation' of software developer :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
An Evening Stroll (to the Mortuary)

The party gathers and begins walking toward the local mortuary, hoping the body of the slain guard is still there (it's a very hot, damp little island you live on - decomp is rapid and thus prep time for interrment short).

[sblock=Cyr Escunar]Possibly in response to Gavril's question, a piece of the image sequence previously missed by Cyr drops into place in his mind. The animals in the middle in the vision were a fox and a badger.

I'll wait until a little later in the day to give you a chance to post, then (with apologies in advance to you) I'll post for Cyr to share the knowledge in order to move things along.[/sblock]

Neurotic

Cyr Escunar

Straigtening from his staff, Cyr relaxes and as new memory settles in he shares it with his companions.

"I just remembered something from the vision. It is little bit clearer as my mind recovers from the ordeal of spirit connection. The animals in the middle in the vision were a fox and a badger."

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

"Hmmm, Clun and Radharc, huh? Very interesting. Do we know how Radharc figures into this situation yet?"

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
From your Bairdéir training (or perhaps simply from being Men of the World), each of you recognizes the Fox as Clún's banner/totem/symbol, and the Badger as Radharc's.

[sblock=Cairn MacSidhe]Wow, that's amazing! How did you know the symbolism before I posted it? ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"Hmmm, a fox and a badger in the middle of all this. So perhaps we understand Clun and Radharc to be at the center of things from this? That seems obvious enough given our encounters here and your experiences there. Now if I could only remember who might be represented by a lizard..."

Remove ads