Down to the last 3 days with A Touch of Class' 7 new 5E classes

There's just three days left to go if you plan to back the A Touch of Class Kickstarter and get yourself a softcover book containing 7 new 5th Edition classes and 19 bonus PDFs which contain 45 new subclasses between them (they're listed below). Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! The Kickstarter ends this week, and the book will be going out to backers immediately, so make sure you get in before it closes, as there won't be the opportunity to back it afterwards. We have over 2,000 amazing backers as we close in on the end - thank you to everybody!

There's just three days left to go if you plan to back the A Touch of Class Kickstarter and get yourself a softcover book containing 7 new 5th Edition classes and 19 bonus PDFs which contain 45 new subclasses between them (they're listed below). Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! The Kickstarter ends this week, and the book will be going out to backers immediately, so make sure you get in before it closes, as there won't be the opportunity to back it afterwards. We have over 2,000 amazing backers as we close in on the end - thank you to everybody!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Considering how far overfunded that it is could there be any chance for any extras/add ons?

We deliberately added all the 19 stretch goals up front. The whole idea of this KS was to fulfill it immediately upon completion.

We could have made you "earn" those 19 PDFs but we decided to let you have them all from the start.

Simple KS: lots of value, all up front, to be delivered immediately. No complications, no delays. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
6 hours left! You won't be able to back it after! We send out the rewards as soon as it ends!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The time left display is now shown in minutes, not hours...

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Yunru

Banned
Banned
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... This looks like it hasn't even been read over casually.
Have you seen the morph?
You can stay in this form for a number of hours equal to your morph level (rounded down).
Ho boy, we're off to a good start.

Starting at 6th level, you can transform into a creature with a CR as high as your morph level divided by 3, rounded down.
Then why not just list it on the table? Why have the table say something different (and for that matter, stronger)? It's not like the Moon Druid where only a subclass gets this difference. For that matter, how come the Moon Druid gets access to 1/3 level CR four levels earlier? They're also a full caster!

I know I'm making a big fuss but they're obvious mistakes!

Also the Noble's still got it's stupid teen-girl angst flavour to the Path of the Heart, I demand a refund! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Then why not just list it on the table? Why have the table say something different (and for that matter, stronger)? It's not like the Moon Druid where only a subclass gets this difference. For that matter, how come the Moon Druid gets access to 1/3 level CR four levels earlier? They're also a full caster!
Say again? I'm looking at the table right now, and it's an exact match for the moon druid progression (except level 1). CR1 at 2, swim speed creatures at 4, CR2 at 6, flying at 8, CR3 at 9. The 6th level statement is redundant if you're using the table, but the Moon Druid uses the same verbiage. The morph just makes the table more convenient to use.

Also the Noble's still got it's stupid teen-girl angst flavour to the Path of the Heart, I demand a refund! :p
You'll have to pry my shiny princess heart noble out of my cold, dead hands! :)

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Say again? I'm looking at the table right now, and it's an exact match for the moon druid progression (except level 1). CR1 at 2, swim speed creatures at 4, CR2 at 6, flying at 8, CR3 at 9. The 6th level statement is redundant if you're using the table, but the Moon Druid uses the same verbiage. The morph just makes the table more convenient to use.

You're right, it's faster than the druid, right up until that feature. And since that feature defines a maximum...
For a more detailed explanation, here's a table:
Morph LevelCR by TableCR by Feature
11/2N/A
21N/A
31N/A
42N/A
52N/A

I might be missing something, but to me that's a down-grade.
(And if it's not, then it's not clearly enough spelled out.)

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
You're right, it's faster than the druid, right up until that feature. And since that feature defines a maximum...
For a more detailed explanation, here's a table:
Morph LevelCR by TableCR by Feature
11/2N/A
21N/A
31N/A
42N/A
52N/A

I might be missing something, but to me that's a down-grade.
(And if it's not, then it's not clearly enough spelled out.)
I feel like we're looking at completely different tables. Where is yours coming from?

Remove ads

Remove ads