Down to the last 3 days with A Touch of Class' 7 new 5E classes

There's just three days left to go if you plan to back the A Touch of Class Kickstarter and get yourself a softcover book containing 7 new 5th Edition classes and 19 bonus PDFs which contain 45 new subclasses between them (they're listed below). Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! The Kickstarter ends this week, and the book will be going out to backers immediately, so make sure you get in before it closes, as there won't be the opportunity to back it afterwards. We have over 2,000 amazing backers as we close in on the end - thank you to everybody!

There's just three days left to go if you plan to back the A Touch of Class Kickstarter and get yourself a softcover book containing 7 new 5th Edition classes and 19 bonus PDFs which contain 45 new subclasses between them (they're listed below). Meet the full alchemist, cardcaster, diabolist, feywalker, morph, noble, and occultist classes for your 5E games in this 70-page book! The Kickstarter ends this week, and the book will be going out to backers immediately, so make sure you get in before it closes, as there won't be the opportunity to back it afterwards. We have over 2,000 amazing backers as we close in on the end - thank you to everybody!

Yunru

Banned
Banned
EDIT: Yes, different indeed.
I'm referring to the Touch of Class Morph.

Last edited by a moderator:

caudor

Adventurer
I already received the pdf. Looks good! Does anyone know if there is a Fantasy Ground mod for this one (or if one is planned)?
Looking forward to the hard copy :)

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Babump. Would really like to know how the Morph's intended to work.

A) The feature's not supposed to be there, follow the table.
B) The table's wrong, follow the feature.
C) The table's just for beasts, the feature allows any animal.
D) ???

Zardnaar

Legend
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... This looks like it hasn't even been read over casually.
Have you seen the morph?
Ho boy, we're off to a good start.

Then why not just list it on the table? Why have the table say something different (and for that matter, stronger)? It's not like the Moon Druid where only a subclass gets this difference. For that matter, how come the Moon Druid gets access to 1/3 level CR four levels earlier? They're also a full caster!

I know I'm making a big fuss but they're obvious mistakes!

Also the Noble's still got it's stupid teen-girl angst flavour to the Path of the Heart, I demand a refund! :p

Depends on how far they strayed from the EN5ider one the Morph had issue along with the Feywalker.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Babump. Would really like to know how the Morph's intended to work.

A) The feature's not supposed to be there, follow the table.
B) The table's wrong, follow the feature.
C) The table's just for beasts, the feature allows any animal.
D) ???

Since the table is new, and the feature is text that is left over from the original release, my feeling is that A) is the intention.

jamesjhaeck

Explorer
The table takes precedence over the (vestigial) text. I'm going through the text as we speak and compiling an errata document that will be sent out to all backers. Thanks for sharing your finds!

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
The table takes precedence over the (vestigial) text. I'm going through the text as we speak and compiling an errata document that will be sent out to all backers. Thanks for sharing your finds!
Good to see you here. The brave noble lacks armor proficiency and Stirring words was supposed to apply to damage rolls instead of attack rolls.

jamesjhaeck

Explorer
Good to see you here. The brave noble lacks armor proficiency and Stirring words was supposed to apply to damage rolls instead of attack rolls.

Thanks for speaking up about armor proficiencies. The Stirring Words feature, however, is working as intended. Shoot me an email if you want to talk about it! :)

Remove ads

Remove ads