• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Download Thread" Option: Missing?

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
If that was the only way to get it, I would sign up for Community Supporter tomorrow (though I'm probably going to sign up tomorrow anyway)! Download Thread really was one of my most-used tools here.

You will be assimilated.
borg-smiley.gif

B-)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The function simply doesn't seem to exist any more. I keep looking through the vBulletin admin panel in case I missed it, but I can't see it anywhere.

I don't know if vBulletin 4 includes the function, but that's going to be released fairly soon and we'll be upgrading to it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, they just say "soon". They're been saying Q4 2009 for months, so I'd say before year's end.

Rhun

First Post
You will be assimilated.
borg-smiley.gif

B-)

They've added my biological and technological distinctiveness to their own. :D

The function simply doesn't seem to exist any more. I keep looking through the vBulletin admin panel in case I missed it, but I can't see it anywhere.

I don't know if vBulletin 4 includes the function, but that's going to be released fairly soon and we'll be upgrading to it.

Thanks Morrus! Here's hoping that version 4 does include the tool!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads