Download True20 for free! (Free RPG Day)

Voadam

Legend
Hussar said:
I must be stupid or something, but I follow the links on the site and it doesn't link to free downloads. I cannot download the module at all and True 20 always wants me to pay. What am I doing wrong?

Its not Saturday yet

Free RPG Day Promotion

This Saturday, June 23rd, is Free RPG Day. For 24 hours on Saturday you’ll be able to download three of our premium PDF products, Bleeding Edge Adventures #5: Temple of the Death Goddess, Mutants & Masterminds Beginner’s Guide, and True20 Adventure Roleplaying, for free!

Mycanid

First Post
Others already beat me to the punch Hussar ... just hafta grab em tomorrow! :]

Nice stuff!

Kinda interested in the M&M Beginners Guide too ... hmm.

Hussar

Legend
On a side note, is anyone else tossing up some free goodies for those of us who are nowhere near an LGS, F'ing or otherwise?

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
Hopefully they'll put up a direct link to the download. I really don't want to register to their site just to add a free .pdf to a virtual basket in order to download it.

SiderisAnon

First Post
The PDFs Are Up

The three PDFs are now available for download. I couldn't see any way to download them without first registering with the Green Ronin store. However, it did not ask for any credit card or other payment information, so you're not really giving them any more information than you probably gave EN World.

Glyfair

Explorer
SiderisAnon said:
The three PDFs are now available for download. I couldn't see any way to download them without first registering with the Green Ronin store. However, it did not ask for any credit card or other payment information, so you're not really giving them any more information than you probably gave EN World.

Yup, the important information is here.

It's taking forever to get processed, so they must be getting slammed.

Aus_Snow

First Post
I already have True20 and M&M, plus some supplements. In all honesty, I'm glad I paid for mine. Especially after their company was screwed over, the way it was.

I'm picking up the adventure though, as I'm typing. It's not something I'd normally buy, but it looks worth a read. And who knows, I might run it someday, when I'm done with all the other things lined up so far. :uhoh: Then, if it's very good indeed, I'll see about the others, perhaps.

I do like how they provide free True20 'conversion kits' of their adventures, too. Neat. :)

Remove ads