Download True20 for free! (Free RPG Day)

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Aus_Snow said:
I already have True20 and M&M, plus some supplements. In all honesty, I'm glad I paid for mine. Especially after their company was screwed over, the way it was.

I had already paid for them as well, but I appreciate the free offer all the same. Hopefully it will inspire some local folks and I can finally get a game going.

As a side note, that link you posted was from 2006. Was there ever any legal resolution to that?

Aus_Snow

First Post
Pseudonym said:
I had already paid for them as well, but I appreciate the free offer all the same. Hopefully it will inspire some local folks and I can finally get a game going.

As a side note, that link you posted was from 2006. Was there ever any legal resolution to that?
Oh I agree, it's a good thing, and no mistake. :cool:

I'm not sure what happened. I suppose I should've checked that out first. As far as I was [and am still] aware though, it was never resolved.

Either way, I decided to take it as a prompt to not only keep buying their books (which have been many kinds of awesome), but to spend a teensy bit extra now and then, and even buy direct from their store occasionally.

If the issue was resolved, well I'm glad, and I still don't regret having made the decision I did. :)

Note: just to make that perfectly clear - enlightened self interest, not charity, on my behalf. :D

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Wow is it taking forever to process. I have to go to work in a few minutes, so I'm going to have to try again much later tonight. I hope I'm able to download these, as I really want them. :(

Mycanid

First Post
Alzrius said:
Wow is it taking forever to process. I have to go to work in a few minutes, so I'm going to have to try again much later tonight. I hope I'm able to download these, as I really want them. :(

Hmm ... mine went pretty quick. Maybe you just hit a busy time? :uhoh:

Gez

First Post
Server is seemingly overcrowded. The order was placed, but I can't download anything. I hope the links I got in the mail will still be valid tomorrow; 'cause I don't feel like camping in front of the computer trying back every half-hours until it works.

Hjorimir

Adventurer
I already own True20 in hardback (my precious) and I had an old PDF I bought before a lot of the updates were made. So I'm pretty happy to get my hands on an updated PDF!

I love Green Ronin's stuff.

Remove ads