• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Download True20 for free! (Free RPG Day)

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
I've been refreshing pages, loading new browsers, and trying to complete checkout since I got up this morning. No luck at all. :\

Personally, I count myself fortunate that I was actually able to load the books into my cart. Seriously, though, would just putting links to the PDFs on a page somewhere have been that hard to do?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
They really should extend free-rpg day to a weekend considering how much damage GR's server bandwidth must be recieving today... At least I since i already purchased my copy of True20's pdf and book I didn't have to worry about waiting in line for the download.

Quasqueton

First Post
I've been refreshing pages, loading new browsers, and trying to complete checkout since I got up this morning. No luck at all.

Personally, I count myself fortunate that I was actually able to load the books into my cart. Seriously, though, would just putting links to the PDFs on a page somewhere have been that hard to do?
Exactly my predicament. All day long.

I've heard good things about True20, but I don't need to change from D&D, so I've never looked into the system. This freebie has brought me in to take a looksee.

I am interested in Mutants & Masterminds, but I was not turned on by reading a friend's copy of the first edition. This freebie has brought me in to take a looksee at the second edition.

But so far, despite the trying and patience, I've got nothing but wasted time. I made it to check out, but then got a blank white page with my browser saying "Done". And I can't get to my account.

Quasqueton

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Hunh. I had no problem at all earlier in the day, and that included creating an account! Anyway, thank you GR! This will get me to take a look at True20 and (probably more importantly to your bottom-line) the bleeding edge adventures! Lots of good stuff available today, even just on the internet.

Remove ads