• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Download True20 for free! (Free RPG Day)

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Yeah, it is loading for me, but is still so slow. I don't know if I'll complete the transaction before midnight. Here's hoping they have some leeway on that deadline.

Thaumaturge.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Thaumaturge said:
Yeah, it is loading for me, but is still so slow. I don't know if I'll complete the transaction before midnight. Here's hoping they have some leeway on that deadline.
No doubt. I'm even ordering their freelancer fundraiser limited Bleeding Edge adventure! Good karma should make this work, right? Right?

TroyXavier

First Post
Was hoping to get the bleeding edge one as well(already had the MNM in both PDF and hardcopy) but the site just doesn't want to cooperate. The True20 looks awesome though.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
I was chugging along and had True 20 in my basket, but I just *had* to have the M&M Beginner's Guide, and now the site won't load at all. /sigh.

It's their product, and they are giving it away for free, so I am swallowing my frustration at the process. Must not complain about free things.

Thaumaturge.

Bah. To bed with me. Good luck all.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads