• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Download True20 for free! (Free RPG Day)

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Aus_Snow said:
I already have True20 and M&M, plus some supplements. In all honesty, I'm glad I paid for mine. Especially after their company was screwed over, the way it was.

I had already paid for them as well, but I appreciate the free offer all the same. Hopefully it will inspire some local folks and I can finally get a game going.

As a side note, that link you posted was from 2006. Was there ever any legal resolution to that?

Aus_Snow

First Post
Pseudonym said:
I had already paid for them as well, but I appreciate the free offer all the same. Hopefully it will inspire some local folks and I can finally get a game going.

As a side note, that link you posted was from 2006. Was there ever any legal resolution to that?
Oh I agree, it's a good thing, and no mistake. :cool:

I'm not sure what happened. I suppose I should've checked that out first. As far as I was [and am still] aware though, it was never resolved.

Either way, I decided to take it as a prompt to not only keep buying their books (which have been many kinds of awesome), but to spend a teensy bit extra now and then, and even buy direct from their store occasionally.

If the issue was resolved, well I'm glad, and I still don't regret having made the decision I did. :)

Note: just to make that perfectly clear - enlightened self interest, not charity, on my behalf. :D

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Wow is it taking forever to process. I have to go to work in a few minutes, so I'm going to have to try again much later tonight. I hope I'm able to download these, as I really want them. :(

Mycanid

First Post
Alzrius said:
Wow is it taking forever to process. I have to go to work in a few minutes, so I'm going to have to try again much later tonight. I hope I'm able to download these, as I really want them. :(

Hmm ... mine went pretty quick. Maybe you just hit a busy time? :uhoh:

Gez

First Post
Server is seemingly overcrowded. The order was placed, but I can't download anything. I hope the links I got in the mail will still be valid tomorrow; 'cause I don't feel like camping in front of the computer trying back every half-hours until it works.

Hjorimir

Adventurer
I already own True20 in hardback (my precious) and I had an old PDF I bought before a lot of the updates were made. So I'm pretty happy to get my hands on an updated PDF!

I love Green Ronin's stuff.

Remove ads