• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DQG: Hammer of the Dwarven Lords

tensen

First Post
I've been notified that I need to fire my press release person, because he neglected to post the information that Dark Quest's Dwarven sourcebook is now available. Unfortunately I'm the person tasked with the job, so how does that work if I fire myself? Is it alright if I just give myself a slap on the wrist? :)

---

Available via RPGNOW

DQG1103 Hammer of the Dwarven Lords (d20 Dwarves sourcebook)
Written by: Matthew Beall,Michael Hammes,Neal Levin, Fraser Ronald,Eric Tam,David Woodrum
Page Count: 86 pages
Cover Art: Kallen
Illustrated by: Gillian Pearce, Sabrina Hart

Are you of the misconception that Merlin forged the blade Excalibur? It is obvious that the blade was a flawed attempt at copying the manner that we Dwarves forge a blade. It could only cut partially through stone, whereas our blades could cleave completely through much denser stone. Others of our blades could cut through steel as if it was butter.

Dwarves are the masters of the forge, displaying skill with the axe and the hammer. We long for glorious battles where we may test our mettle. The mysteries of the dwarves are more substantial than that of the elves and their glitter of fairy dust.

Chapters
1-The Clachduin (The Painted Dwarves)
2-The Hallvring (The Reaving Dwarves)
3-The Khura (The Steppe Dwarves)
4-Dwarven Gods
5-Dwarven Equipment
6-Magics of the Dwarves
7-Dwarven Wrestling
8-NPC and Prestige Classes

Features:
3 Cultures
11 Gods
New Weapons, Armor, Alchemical Items and other equipment
New Domains: Sea and Stone
Almost 50 new spells
8 Classes

Available via RPGNOW

Last edited:

tensen

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Your rpgnow link seemsl to be off. It's here:

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=3677&

Is there any compatibility or crossover with this book and your other race sourcebooks, like Gnomes: Masters of Illusion?

The sourcebooks are designed for functioning with the core books, so compatability with one another of our books really isn't an issue... it is pretty much guarenteed. You'll note that we tend to use a style that is consistent between our products. We are detail oriented, providing multiple cultures for a DM to apply to the races, and allowing PCs are good deal more insight into possible desires and background for a character.

tensen

First Post
Some artwork to view.

Attachments

• dwarf1.jpg
    dwarf1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 69
  • dwarf10.jpg
    dwarf10.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 56

Remove ads