• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DQG] In the Saddle

tensen

First Post
In respect to the various holidays and In the Saddle being released shortly... I hereby offer up a copy of the PDF version of the product to the first 10 people who request a copy here in the forum. Reviews would be nice, but not necessary.

shocklee

Explorer
I'm really looking forward to getting a copy and comparing it to the Avalanch Press book (one of the few products that I purchased from them - very well done product too). So, if there are copies available, I'd like one too please.

Asathas

First Post
I'd love a copy! I also have Avalanche's new mount book and would be glad to compare the two for you either publicly or privately at your option. I was planning to buy your PDF as soon as it became available but if you're going to be so kind as to provide a few free for the holidays I would love one. As for reviewing it, I'll be glad to do so both here and at RPGNow within a few days of recieving it (so I have time to read it completely).

JamesLord

First Post
This is certainly a very generous offer and if by the time I post this I haven't been beaten out by a few others, I'd love a copy.

In previous editions Mounts were always something my player's cherished, but I've yet to see that kind of attention for their 3e mounts. Hopefully that can change! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads