• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DQG] In the Saddle

tensen

First Post
mythusmage said:

Finally, I end this posting with a trivia question. Three species of mammal have been to the south pole. Two of them are humans and dogs. Can you name the third?

I don't know where you are going with this. But I'd automatically say seals.

tensen

First Post
While it isn't yet on the front page of rpgnow... I believe there are some 4 other products in the queue to be released today... including Ambient's Kids Color Book.. so don't forget to check that out as well.

In the Saddle is Available Now 588 In the Saddle

Those that got free copies, if you haven't heard from me already, you should hear shortly.

Last edited:

Kaiyosama

First Post
Finally, I end this posting with a trivia question. Three species of mammal have been to the south pole. Two of them are humans and dogs. Can you name the third?

I don't know where you are going with this. But I'd automatically say seals.

If I remember correctly, the only other mammal to visit is...
The Horse!!

In the race to the south pole between the british and norwegians, the norwegians used sled dogs while the british used horses. Of course the horse isn't suited to such southern climates and the british met a grisly fate (the few survivors died on the return trip, after getting to the pole second), while the norwegians were quite successful.

Ah, the british...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Kaiyosama said:
If I remember correctly, the only other mammal to visit is...
The Horse!!

In the race to the south pole between the british and norwegians, the norwegians used sled dogs while the british used horses. Of course the horse isn't suited to such southern climates and the british met a grisly fate (the few survivors died on the return trip, after getting to the pole second), while the norwegians were quite successful.

Ah, the british...:rolleyes:

Specifically, the pony, a small type of horse. But you're close enough for government work.:)

Wolv0rine

First Post
Alright, I got a reply and downloaded my copy, did everyone else get their reply as well?

From a first glance, I think it looks like great work (good job, Wolf!), although I do admit I'm not fond of most of the odd beasts. Just not my thing, I guess. :) Still, that seems to be a very small portion of the book, which leaves a large chunk of nummy rule-ness. :)

Not to mention, these have to be the sharpest pieces I've seen of Gillian's so far. :) She does some excellent horses in these pages.

storyguide3

First Post
No message yet

As of yet I have not received tensen's message. However, who knows what the future holds.

By the by, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that!

:D

caudor

Adventurer
I received my copy, printed it out, and I must say WOW! I REALLY like what I've read so far in this supplement. It is thick and juicy, so it will take me a while longer to consume the whole thing--(I'm actually suppose to be working right now ;) )

If you have not already, hop on over to RPGNOW.com and check it out yourself.

Thanks again!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads