Dr Midnight's Keep on the Shadowfell - Unbelievably updated on 7/30

When I ran this fight, the wyrmpriest did a crapload of damage by hanging back and slinging energy orbs. For some reason, no one ever engaged him, or used missile weapons on him!

And my Irontooth did get to land a few blows. I let the players know I was adding +1d10 damage, so they'd be appropriate scared.

Of course, they won anyway; but that's the point, so it's all good.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Reading a Dr Midnight's Story Hour again, wow!
Some 5 years after last time. And the man is as good storyteller as always.
I feel nostalgic now... and addicted again!

Richards

Legend
GoodKingJayIII said:
Uh... damn! You doing that artwork, Doc?

Talented storyteller and evocative artist? You sir are what I like to call a "double threat."
Threat? He's actually more like a confirmed critical!

Johnathan

Dr Midnight

Explorer
and we're baaaack.

Bad news... it's game night, and I just found out a couple of hours ago that emails were exchanged all week, and I was accidentally left off the addressee list. Apparently it is NOT game night, and won't be for two weeks. So I went from GAME NIGHT GAME NIGHT, all excited, to BOO HOO BOO HOO, all saddened.

Hang in there true believers, and until next time... Make Mine Midnight™! Excelsior!
-sufferin' Stan

Dr Midnight

Explorer
No game this week either, I'm afraid... I'm starting to twitch, I can't go this long without some 4e. I'm going to have to drop in on Squash Cop over the weekend and put him through some hoops in a solo encounter or something. This not playing stuff? It's for the birds, I tell you. The birds.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Reading a Dr Midnight's Story Hour again, wow!
Some 5 years after last time. And the man is as good storyteller as always.
I feel nostalgic now... and addicted again!

It has been a long time indeed. 5 years sounds about right. Dr. Midnight weaving a tall tale and Horacio front row and center, it's almost too good to be true. I feel like I'm back in my favorite easy chair.

Remove ads