• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Escape From Old Korvosa

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: I'm assuming "long corridor" refers to the hall of moving murals. There's another long corridor (in the first set of rotations posted earlier), the one lined with tiger heads, but that appears to be a dead end. [Map 1]

The first arrangement of the hall of moving murals leads to the room where the sleep symbol was activated. A door from here, once checked and deemed safe by Mhairi, leads to another room, simple and empty. There is a way off from it, but it is blocked by a wall - perhaps in another arrangement of this moving dungeon this leads to elsewhere.

The second arrangement of the hall of moving murals leads to a new room, decorated in a delicate mosaic of wasps. Swarms and swarms of wasps cunningly worked into a tessalating pattern. There are two doors leading off from this room. [Map 2]

Attachments

• Arkona Dungeon 1.jpg
    Arkona Dungeon 1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 165
  • Arkona Dungeon 2.jpg
    Arkona Dungeon 2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 162

Kaodi

Hero
"There is magic here but I cannot discern the sort," answers Ignatius. "I would not 'bee' too worried about a swarm of bugs though. I could probably crisp them up quite handily."

Axel

First Post
"Aren't you the hottest thing in town then?" Mhairi quips with a smile. "Two doors is better than no doors. Any preference for which way?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]
Manachan laughs out loud at his friend's morose quip, and slaps the man on the shoulder as the group proceeds to the left. "It's a good day to die if it comes to that, my friend. Most any day is as good as another for that particular event! But as we've got things to do first, let's do what we can to stay alive another turn of the sun, eh?" He keeps his senses tuned to the surroundings as he banters, alert for any surprises their hosts might throw at them.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Perception: 1D20+15 = [18]+15 = 33[/sblock]

Remove ads