Dr. Strange 2 Trailer Madness

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Yeah, that sounded a lot like Patrick Stewart, and the little bit we could see of the person Strange is looking at as that line plays could easily be Stewart.

Also: Wanda seems upset, and that's not good.
Illuminati confirmed? (We know Namor is coming soon too)

Was Doctor Strange a zombie at the end of the trailer?
it certainly looks like it - zombie and multiple arms/souls

Nah, that was evil Dr Strange. Have you watched What If?
I couldn't make it past the second episode. The first episode was lazy and cringe inducing. By episode two I decided I've had enough.

Hopefully this is better than "What If". It already looks better so that's a start.

pukunui

Legend
I couldn't make it past the second episode. The first episode was lazy and cringe inducing. By episode two I decided I've had enough.

Hopefully this is better than "What If". It already looks better so that's a start.
The evil Dr Strange is from episode 4. It’s worth watching just that one ahead of this movie. (And that was imo one of the better What If episodes anyway.)

EDIT: OK, wait, this TV spot from the Super Bowl seems to be different to the full trailer posted above:
And I can see what could be a zombie Wanda and a zombie Strange in that one. (There is a zombie Strange in the zombie episode of What If, along with zombie Wanda.)

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Is this linked to the recent Spiderman (which I haven't seen yet as it's not out on streaming until later this year)? Do I need to see Spiderman first?

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
Is this linked to the recent Spiderman (which I haven't seen yet as it's not out on streaming until later this year)? Do I need to see Spiderman first?

I think it would be useful but not essential, it only really covers a little bit about what Dr Strange has been up to, and lightly introduces the concept of multiverses in the Marvel setting.

A great film though so if you can see it soon, I'd highly recommend it

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
The evil Dr Strange is from episode 4. It’s worth watching just that one ahead of this movie. (And that was imo one of the better What If episodes anyway.)
For me the Dr. Strange ep of What If is the best of the season. It's very focused, and the animated format really takes full advantage of the mystical, multi-dimensional stuff.

Remove ads