Dr. Strange 2 Trailer Madness

this looks amazing. I need to watch no more spoilers, and probably need to avoid this thread until I see it.
Yeah, I probably should have put the part about Stewart playing the same character as a spoiler as well as that pretty much gives it away. I'm surprised how much they gave away in the trailer already. There are a couple of other big reveals, makes me think there's going to be a lot more in the actual movie.

There's also a poster with Strange surrounded by shattered glass that has some hints at things based on what's reflected in the shards.

I'm excited for the movie, Sam Raimi + Doctor Strange + the Multiverse, ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Yeah, I probably should have put the part about Stewart playing the same character as a spoiler as well as that pretty much gives it away. I'm surprised how much they gave away in the trailer already. There are a couple of other big reveals, makes me think there's going to be a lot more in the actual movie.

There's also a poster with Strange surrounded by shattered glass that has some hints at things based on what's reflected in the shards.

I'm excited for the movie, Sam Raimi + Doctor Strange + the Multiverse, ticks a lot of boxes for me.
Yeah Im also getting the feeling they may be revealing too much about the movies secrets via the trailers, especially really big ones like Picard being in it. Of course we do have the choice not to watch the trailers but the game of puzzling it out and then having the movies confirm (or not) is just so much fun :).

Yeah Im also getting the feeling they may be revealing too much about the movies secrets via the trailers, especially really big ones like Picard being in it. Of course we do have the choice not to watch the trailers but the game of puzzling it out and then having the movies confirm (or not) is just so much fun :).

I have a terrible memory so spoilers don't really bother me, I've usually forgotten by the time I actually see a film anyway. I appreciate that it can ruin things for others so I try to be careful.

Remove ads