• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon #348

Razz

Banned
Banned
Soooo anyone got this in the mail yet? Still waiting on mine and was wondering if, by now, anyone else has it.

And if so, spoil us please! :D I specifically want to know what's in Class Acts.

wayne62682

First Post
Nope, not yet.. considering that Dungeon #139 shipped 8/22 and only arrived yesterday (9/5), Dragon #348 (shipped 8/29) shouldn't be coming until at least next week (9/11 would be my guess). Those lucky few might get it the end of this week, however...

sckeener

First Post
wayne62682 said:
Nope, not yet.. considering that Dungeon #139 shipped 8/22 and only arrived yesterday (9/5), Dragon #348 (shipped 8/29) shouldn't be coming until at least next week (9/11 would be my guess). Those lucky few might get it the end of this week, however...
grr...I still haven't gotten my Dungeon....

Missing my fix makes me cranky.

sckeener

First Post
sckeener said:
grr...I still haven't gotten my Dungeon....

Missing my fix makes me cranky.
wayne62682 said:
I hear ya... I nearly went crazy waiting for mine to arrive. Here's hoping you get it soon!

Got it! It came in yesterday....looks sweet. A little light on the dungeon craft, but the new path did take up a lot of the magazine.

Razz

Banned
Banned
He said he got Dungeon, not Dragon. Dungeon is being talked about on another thread.

So no one still has Dragon #348 yet? Bah...my mail is empty again of Dragon magazines too.

Remember, I wanna know what's in Class Acts. :D

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Razz said:
Remember, I wanna know what's in Class Acts. :D
I want to know what's coming next month, because I don't remember when the next Core Beliefs article is coming out. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads