• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Age 4 (Dreadwolf) now in alpha

pukunui

Legend
I just binged Dragon Age: Absolution on Netflix. Pretty good. Animation style reminded me of Avatar: the Last Airbender. The story refers back to DA2 and makes me suspect that DA4 won’t just be about stopping Solas.

I just binged Dragon Age: Absolution on Netflix. Pretty good. Animation style reminded me of Avatar: the Last Airbender. The story refers back to DA2 and makes me suspect that DA4 won’t just be about stopping Solas.
I don't think it was ever going to be about stopping Solas. He was never simply a villain.

pukunui

Legend
I don't think it was ever going to be about stopping Solas. He was never simply a villain.
Oh, I love Solas as a character. He’s fascinatingly complex. However, I’m fairly confident DA4 will involve a quest to stop Solas from tearing down the Veil.

After watching Absolution, I suspect it will also involve stopping a villain we last saw in DA2.

There’s no crossover with absolution. BioWare confirmed so no characters or story are in the game
I actually thought it was just ok. Animation was ok except they switched it for large monsters which was jarring. The plot was a mess and the characters motivations were a mess. People on BioWare forums don’t have a lot of hope for a second season

Remove ads