• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon*Con: Anyone going?

Neowolf

First Post
I realize it's still a few months away, but is anyone planning to go to Dragon*Con? I'm going to try to go, it'll be my first con. :)

If any other ENWorlders are going to be there, maybe we could have some sort of meetup.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Oh, hey. I'm in Montgomery, AL :) Dragon*Con is a nice con; not as nice as it used to be, IMO, but nice nonetheless. Lots of new things to see, they frequently have some great guests, a fantastic art show... I haven't been able to go for the last three-four years, so things might have changed. The only bad point was that the con was split between the hotel and the Atlanta Merchandise Mart (since the hotwl simply wasn't big enough); it's a hot, hot walk down there. But it's not as bad as the year things had to be split between three-four different hotels.

tecnodemon

First Post
Well you got someone who is on staff, me. I do computer gaming, run tournaments and stuff like that. So yeah I am goning, with me living in Atlanta.:D

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Oh, hey. I'm in Montgomery, AL :) Dragon*Con is a nice con; not as nice as it used to be, IMO, but nice nonetheless. Lots of new things to see, they frequently have some great guests, a fantastic art show... I haven't been able to go for the last three-four years, so things might have changed. The only bad point was that the con was split between the hotel and the Atlanta Merchandise Mart (since the hotwl simply wasn't big enough); it's a hot, hot walk down there. But it's not as bad as the year things had to be split between three-four different hotels.

Remove ads