• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Domain?

Druchii

Explorer
ok, so my cleric is switching class to swift wing(dragon magic). he will get access to Dragon domain, i want to sacrifice it to get a feat out of the Complete Champion, under domain feats it describes saccing domains for feats. now unfortunatly it dosent cover Dragon domain in the CC book, but does for some other domains... the question is .... if i sac it what domain does Dragon come close to being ?

Any advice would be good?

Last edited:

ardentmoth

Explorer
why take a class that focuses ond ragon magic, but dump the dragon magic?
personally, imho, i would say no way to dropping dragon domain with the swift wing...

Dragonwriter

First Post
Well, as DM, you have ultimate choice. But it might be a good idea to find out from the player exactly what feat they want. Then you can compare that to the powers offered by the Dragon domain and see if they are reasonably equal. Either that or make the sacrifice another domain since taking the Dragon out of Swift Wing really makes no sense.

Remove ads