D&D 5E Dragon Fire - the Drogon Initiative

dave2008

Legend
Thank you! My campaign is building towards a fight with an Ancient Red, I'll definitely be using this! It'll be several months, but I'll check in and let you know how they did.

I hope it helps. FYI, one thing I have seen is that at high level even a dragon may need more HP to provide a significant threat. You might want to consider giving the dragon make HP. There is a slightly older, yet more deadly, version of this ancient red (and elder, wyrm and great wyrm versions) located here: Hardcore Dragons

jimmytheccomic

First Post
Also, looking at the Game of Thrones scene again- one of the scariest moments was seeing that the fire literally reduced men to ash...maybe that could be translated by having Dragon Breath cause disintegration if they hit 0?

dave2008

Legend
Also, looking at the Game of Thrones scene again- one of the scariest moments was seeing that the fire literally reduced men to ash...maybe that could be translated by having Dragon Breath cause disintegration if they hit 0?

Possibly, but I took that be just soldier mooks you failed their saving throw and went heavy into negative HP!

Remove ads