Dragon+ Issue 22 w/ exclusive Dungeon of the Mad Mage Preview

Interesting detail about their DMsGuild charity adventure under "In the Works": "Laboratory of Kwalish explores an alternate expedition into the Barrier Peaks as players search for the lost lab of the legendary artificer. He disappeared in the peaks eons ago… as it turns out, finding a crashed planar ship and studying its technology to fuel his own research."

Interesting detail about their DMsGuild charity adventure under "In the Works":

"Laboratory of Kwalish explores an alternate expedition into the Barrier Peaks as players search for the lost lab of the legendary artificer. He disappeared in the peaks eons ago… as it turns out, finding a crashed planar ship and studying its technology to fuel his own research."

Barantor

Explorer
So... if a Barrier Peaks adventure is going to be on the DMs Guild, does that mean that Greyhawk is now opened up as a setting on that platform?

Myself and a few others ask Mike Mearls this about twice a year on twitter and they never say "NO" but they always say it's on the back burner. I'm glad they at least put guides in most of the current adventures to put them in Greyhawk, but I'm not holding my breath that they won't move the Barrier Peaks to FR as well.

On the flip side though, Anna Meyer has been doing more work on her Greyhawk maps, so make sure you check her stuff out.

aco175

Legend
I did like the throwback Dragon articles from the 2e days about the different types of undead. Not sure how much I can steal for my 5e game, but nice to read them again.

Remove ads

Remove ads