• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonalnce Campaign Setting

Bestopheles

First Post
Kai Lord said:

By "oppose" I assume you mean with regard to good/evil, or does it have be your exact alignment? Thanks for the scoops, bro.

Actually, that's all it says in the book...the dragon's alignment cannot oppose your own. Maybe Chris could expound upon that a bit?

Jason

Stormprince

First Post
Basically, the dragon's alignment cannot be diametrically opposed to your own on the Good/Evil axis. Law/Chaos can also be a deciding factor, but that may vary from DM to DM.

Christopher

talinthas

First Post
thus preventing situations with a KoT riding a brass or something.

However, this leads me to another question. What about Ortholox? Are they even in the book?

Oh, and as a matter of triviality, what do you think about Verden Leafglow, the coolest dragon ever? =)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
talinthas said:
Oh, and as a matter of triviality, what do you think about Verden Leafglow, the coolest dragon ever? =)

Verden was a hybrid of sorts, since his coloring at the end of TGD no longer resembled any of the existing dragon types. He is of a race all his own. :)

talinthas

First Post
she, my friend =)
Her story was probably one of the best Dragonlance stories out there, imo. True to the setting, and all about the freewill.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
talinthas said:
she, my friend =)
Her story was probably one of the best Dragonlance stories out there, imo. True to the setting, and all about the freewill.

She? Oh well, that just shows how long it has been since I read it. Great story, I especially liked the two human 'heroes' and the gully dwarf 'hero'. :rolleyes:

Cam Banks

Adventurer
talinthas said:

However, this leads me to another question. What about Ortholox? Are they even in the book?

Othlorx are no different from normal dragons, give or take a few minor tweaks (such as white othlorx being unable to speak) or alignment shifts. If you've got Time of the Dragon or have any familiarity with them from 2nd edition, you've got all the information you need.

Cheers,
Cam

talinthas

First Post
aha, you're absolutly right. It just popped into my head, so i asked the question. methinks i need to take a break from DL for a while =)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads