• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonball for M&M

Jack Daniel

dice-universe.blogspot.com
Is it me, or would this just be the perfect system for a Dragonball campaign? Maybe I'm sick of all the "I want DBZ in my D&D" people, but I'm just as tired of the "power levels are too radically different, because they blow up planets" people.

But in a system with a damage save instead of hit points, hero points that can be spent at one's discretion, either in training or advancing to that "next level", and every power attributed to the Dragonball heroes already statted up (except maybe the Destructo Disc :D ), this just seems to be the perfect game.

Grendel

First Post
actually it would probably be an ideal Dragonball game, its fast and loose, and a huge array of power can be developed.

just slap a flaw on the higher rank ends of powers (only when powered up), and you will be all set.

mistergone

First Post
Yeah, it has been discussed a lot over on the GR boards. One thing ot consider is that you can go over the PL 20 cap no problem to describe the more ungodly levels of power of Super Saiyans...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads