Dragonlance Dragonlance Nexus Releases Revised Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything and Champions of Krynn Chapter 1

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I wanted to give an update on the POD status on Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything Revised.

Currently we are a silver best seller (yay!) and are quickly approaching electrum. DMs Guild's requirements to do a POD version is to have at least one gold best seller. So that's our goal.

Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything is the Dragonlance Nexus' campaign setting book for the world of Krynn. So if you're playing Shadow of the Dragon Queen and want to continue to adventure beyond the Kalaman area, Tas' Pouches has you covered.

Thank you, everyone, for your support. It means a lot to us.

I wanted to give an update on the POD status on Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything Revised.

Currently we are a silver best seller (yay!) and are quickly approaching electrum. DMs Guild's requirements to do a POD version is to have at least one gold best seller. So that's our goal.

Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything is the Dragonlance Nexus' campaign setting book for the world of Krynn. So if you're playing Shadow of the Dragon Queen and want to continue to adventure beyond the Kalaman area, Tas' Pouches has you covered.

Thank you, everyone, for your support. It means a lot to us.
I really like the improvements made from the previous version that was available. The new art looks good and the expanded descriptions of the different people of Ansalon are good to see. 100% worth the purchase despite having the previous PDF.

Remove ads