Dragonlance Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen, Beadle & Grimm’s Steel Edition

The Beadle & Grimm’s Steel Edition of Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen provides all the additional elements you need to immerse your players in an epic Dragonlance adventure that takes characters from level 1 to level 10+. The nature of this adventure demands lots of in-world handouts, area maps, battle maps, and encounter cards, and this Steel Edition will be chock full of those...

E9F2A8DE-9918-425E-A4B8-C0A94C4CD2C0.jpeg

The Beadle & Grimm’s Steel Edition of Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen provides all the additional elements you need to immerse your players in an epic Dragonlance adventure that takes characters from level 1 to level 10+.

The nature of this adventure demands lots of in-world handouts, area maps, battle maps, and encounter cards, and this Steel Edition will be chock full of those elements, among others. Of course no B&G box would be complete without a little hardware for your players, so you can be sure we’ll have some of those too.

More details to come as we get closer to our ship date!

We’re thrilled about the design of this Steel Edition and are confident it will be a must-have for everyone adventuring forth in Krynn!

Forgot to mention, B&G indicated that they expect shipping to occur around January 16th. With my campaign starting February 4th, that should be perfect timing.

I got notification that my copy was shipping yesterday. So only about ten days after the planned date. Not too bad, by today's standards. It should arrive just before I start the campaign.

Stormonu

Legend
To those of you who have ordered and recieved it - are you happy with it?

I got the Spelljammer Silver set and was frankly, underwhelmed - though part of that was the barebone nature of the Spelljammer WotC content.

I wanted to spend more time with the box before answering. On the whole I am happy with it. The props and handouts are cool. The maps are good, though there are some locations that, despite being simple enough, I wish were there as well. The extra adventure material feels suitably "Dragonlance-y." For me, a huge part of the utility of these fancy editions is really just breaking down the book into its various sections. Not having to flip back and forth between the monsters in the appendix and the chapter we're currently in was a great help in Rime of the Frostmaiden, and will be even moreso in Shadow of the Dragon Queen, since draconians and dragon army soldiers show up so often.

One thing I do wish is that the Steel Edition came with a link to PDFs of all the handouts, so I could share them on Discord with my players as they come up.

To those of you who have ordered and recieved it - are you happy with it?

I got the Spelljammer Silver set and was frankly, underwhelmed - though part of that was the barebone nature of the Spelljammer WotC content.

DragonBelow

Adventurer
You should suggest that to them. It would be nice to have handouts in digital form. I don't own any of the B&G sets, but they look so cool.
I wanted to spend more time with the box before answering. On the whole I am happy with it. The props and handouts are cool. The maps are good, though there are some locations that, despite being simple enough, I wish were there as well. The extra adventure material feels suitably "Dragonlance-y." For me, a huge part of the utility of these fancy editions is really just breaking down the book into its various sections. Not having to flip back and forth between the monsters in the appendix and the chapter we're currently in was a great help in Rime of the Frostmaiden, and will be even moreso in Shadow of the Dragon Queen, since draconians and dragon army soldiers show up so often.

One thing I do wish is that the Steel Edition came with a link to PDFs of all the handouts, so I could share them on Discord with my players as they come up.

Remove ads

Remove ads