• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragons' Lair Character Sheet

Anton Kuscher

First Post
Great but...

The charactersheet is really great altough i would like to see one continous field in some areas. what i mean is for example the notes field. it is really nasty to have to write each line seperately. it would be much more convinient to just have one field and as you keep typing more and more columns will form. i would suggest that for the following fields:
ARMOR,SHIELD,PROTECTIONS
ADVANTAGES,RESISTANCES,IMMUNITIES
PROFICIENCIES
LANGUAGES
RACE & CLASS FEATURES
FEATS
NOTES
everything in the CHARACTER DATA section afterand including "Appearance" also maybe Deity and Domain
GEMS AND JEWELERY
MOUNT

if you could do that it would be perfect in my opinion. i would have done it myself but you password protcted it and i dont want to do the 4 pages completely new if i just want to change a couple of fields. if you do not want to have this in your original file then i would beg you to send me an unprotected copy to change these few lines fow myself.
until then..

TigerStripedDog

First Post
Form Fillable

Hello, I would love to be able to save a version of this sheet AFTER I have filled it in, is that possible? That way I can fill stuff in for new players, but they can edit the digital version as they level, allowing them to keep track of their character. Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads