• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonslayer comes to DVD October 21st!

KenM

Banned
Banned
I'm really surpised they are not at least putting the trailer on. Even the Hawk the slayer DVD had the trailer.

Dimwhit

Explorer
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dr Midnight
The only thing i could ever want on this DVD would be an alternate soundtrack option, so you could listen to something that doesn't sound like an orchestra full of doped-up gnomes making staccato blurts through their instruments while being conducted by Hitler on coke, who's trying to swat at a bee with his little conductor's wand.

I really, really dislike that music.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you thinking of LadyHawke?

Dang it, Mark! I was just thinking that. Out of my head.

As for the DVD, great news. Still one of my favorite fantasy films, cheesiness and all.

I'm a little late to respond, but...

... how many geek points do I gain/lose by telling y'all that in 7th grade, I composed a love song to a girl on whom I had a crush using the Ladyhawke music as the melody? :rolleyes:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Dimwhit said:
Dang it, Mark! I was just thinking that. Out of my head.

As for the DVD, great news. Still one of my favorite fantasy films, cheesiness and all.

You must have been jarred into thinking it by a left over reverberation from the first time you heard it... ;)

As much as I sometimes enjoy the commentaries, too often they are too scant in the signal to noise ratio to make them worthwhile.

Joshua Randall said:
I'm a little late to respond, but...

... how many geek points do I gain/lose by telling y'all that in 7th grade, I composed a love song to a girl on whom I had a crush using the Ladyhawke music as the melody? :rolleyes:

I'd have to give you extra points, if only for the effort... :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads