Dragonslayers: After the second dragon

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Grim would see no evidence of owl poo, and Hibou looks back at him with an unblinking gaze. Lal, on the other hand, seems tickled that Grim would give over his decisions to him without even a token struggle on his part.*

"Well then, if you can't spring for a ship, I might be able to pay your way there, provided you give me a share of your treasure once the dragon's done in! That sounds splendid. Now, you be Hond, and you be Vel, eh? Sword be good a companion as any, but be your Aya any good in bed?" Lalreth asks with a raucous laugh. "And Vel, you be a priest, like? Be you a good healer? I have three dragonscales in my belt, and I keep my hide in one piece because I shoot from afar. But if I must be going closer, or if Aphram is going to go lunging into the midst of combat, knucklehead that he is, I'd be liking to know if someone can patch him up after. Dragonclaws once nearly took something precious of his, and he was awful recovering after!"

Ferrix

Explorer
"Awful if you consider three fine ladies pining over my injuries in their deepest sympathies. And, if it hadn't been for some pointy-ear blowing my cover and missing his shot, I wouldn't have had to rush in there and finish the job by hand, else you might be less something a bit more precious than a dragonscale." He gestures towards his bow, "I prefer to keep my distance as well, although sometimes," he chuckles and nods at Lalreth, "that doesn't always happen."

Mithran

First Post
Hond Arvild (barbarian)

Hond looks at Lalreth for a few moments then seem's to decide something and manages a somewhat phony looking smile, he gives a good hardy laugh to the two 'dragonkillers' jabs at one another though.

azmodean

First Post
I would not be averse to travelling by ship, if it is significantly faster than travel by foot and affordable.

Addressing Lalreth, Velsouvus says, Vixzu grants me some ability with healing, and I also possess a wand of healing I will be willing to use to keep the group ready for combat. During combat though, my specialty lies with fighting.

Turning to Aphram, he continues, It seems I mistook your jest earlier, I was unaware of your... relationship with Lalreth.

The consensus seems to be that we should look for a ship, how shall we go about it?

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
Hond Arvild (barbarian)

"I would think we should go down to the docks where the ships are" Hond laughs "Seems like that's the best place to find a ship" Hond leans back in his chair and put's his hand on the hilt of his sword mumbling something about "He didn't mean anything by it"

Hond looks at Grim "Grishnaak, that's not a god I have heard of, you will have to tell me more about him on our trip. Wouldn't want to be ignorant of a whole church" Hond goes silent again and waits for the others to respond to any of his comments.

Super Girl

First Post
"How affordable are ships?" Ky asks, flourishing the hand she is juggling with and almost by magic the apple that she was juggling was missing a small bite. Dabbing at the juice from the apple, the girl grins at the others. "Im Kylala if you wanted to know, the best juggler and acrobat in the Green Isles." she boasts confidently. "Among other things," and the juggling balls and other objects are all away, gone in a moment as if they had never been there.

RedSwan78

First Post
Grimhild Uggluck

Grim looks over to Hond, "Oh, I can tell you lots of Grishnaak! How you not hear of him?! I tell later though.." Grim looks back over towards Kylala and blinks in amazement. "What happen?! You was tossing around knives and balls just a second ago and now they are all gone!" Grim proceeds to look on the ground on the side of the table next to Kylala and, not finding the objects, ducks his head underneath the table to search some more. Still not seeing anything Grim shrugs his shoulders and stands up.

"If we going by ship, let's go down to the docks and look for a good boat. We can find out how much monies they's want then. Maybe I talk them into lowering price too! Come, let's go down to boat place!" Grim makes a motion to head towards the door, but stops and leans a little closer to Lalreth and puts his hand by his mouth and tries to whisper to him (but it isn't a whisper, everyone at the table can hear) "Uhhhhh.. Lalreth, where we going anyways?

(ooc-trying to keep this going, I think we're all pretty much waiting on a DM action :) )

Mithran

First Post
Hond Arvild (barbarian)

Hond get's up out of his chair and stretches "Well I haven't been around here long, that's also a story for later on though" Hond walks towards the door and waits outside for the others to follow.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
RedSwan78 said:
"Uhhhhh.. Lalreth, where we going anyways?
"Onuthod, my friend. Come, let us get ye hence to the docks and find out some prices, or we'll be forced to sit here and drink ale all afternoon. Not that that's not a worthy pursuit, but dragon's hoards don't spend themselves!" Lalreth says with a laugh, and pushes back from the table to join Hond at the docks. He wants to check out the prices for passage to Onuthod.

Remove ads