• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonslayers [Aftermath]

azmodean

First Post
EH:[sblock]I was just going to publicly announce the guilt of the sailor, but since the crew probably doesn't trust me at the moment, I think it would be better to do it annonymously. Is general literacy in the populace good enough for me to leave a note on the mast? If so I'll just leave a note announcing his guilt, hopefully with enough detail to establish its veracity. On a side note, if neither the captain nor Kel'leth make trouble, then I merely want to be on my way.[/sblock]

RedSwan78

First Post
EvilHalfling:

[SBLOCK] Ok, so I take it that you had Grim cast Detect Evil and Detect Magic, and those are the results he got? I'm perfectly fine with that, if that's basically what you where saying. [/SBLOCK]

Sorry, things have been *really* hectic with me lately.. I got a promotion at work, but it requires an entire schedule/shift change, and with everything else I've got going on it's been taking it up my time. I should be able to get back into a more regular posting hopefully. :)

(Uhm, I dunno why your sblock's didn't work.. I just did it and made my in capital letters, maybe that's why?)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
az: [SBLOCK] okay the note on the mast scenario is written for the next post [/SBLOCK]

oooookay - caps seem to work. Im baffled.

RedSwan: those were the assumptions I made, yeah. Congrats on the promotion btw.

Mithran

First Post
I am going to be unable to post again until some time thursday (The 26th of may). So NPC me or just say I'm really quiet as you see fit. Sorry about this but real life is attacking.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
no problem Mitharn, the pace of this game is pretty slow at the moment.

Anyone else want to express goodbyes, react to the voyage before the landing or take precautions when going ashore?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Welcome back Ferrix -

man this fight has gotten a little large, way too many krenshar - next fight - less bad guys.
(I just finshed typing the next round in word, minus one set of actions. Ill post it monday at the latest.

RedSwan78

First Post
Evilhalfling said:
Welcome back Ferrix -

man this fight has gotten a little large, way too many krenshar - next fight - less bad guys.
(I just finshed typing the next round in word, minus one set of actions. Ill post it monday at the latest.

Yeah, this fight got real ugly, REAL quick! LOL! :D Combine that with the fact that I didn't get in to post the buffing that Grim should have done before hand.. ugh.. lol!

It's ok, if the players never fear death, then it's not a good game! :D This has been a GREAT game so far EvilHalfling! Thanks for the awesome entertainment!

RedSwan78

First Post
Evilhalfling,

I'm not too sure of the distance that is between Grim and the krenshar that dragged alex off. Can Grim make it over there in a move action and attack it? (with or without reach, preferably without reach so that Grim is standing right next to it). If not, how about if Grim charges, if he can charge?

(so, basically, I'd like to move a regular move up to the 5 foot square next to the krenshar that has dragged Alex off and attack it. Let me know if that is possible, or if not what my options for getting over to it and attacking it are. Thanks :) )

Remove ads