• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonslayers [Aftermath]

RedSwan78

First Post
Stupid dagger :(

Evilhalfling,

How does one go about getting rid of a temporary negative level? A Restoration spell, but anything else besides that?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
RedSwan78 said:
Evilhalfling,

How does one go about getting rid of a temporary negative level? A Restoration spell, but anything else besides that?

ask someone with knowledge arcane or kn religion? sometimes they wear off on thier own.
your overthinking it.

Last edited:

RedSwan78

First Post
stupid computer

Sorry all, my computer has been down for the last 4 days. :( Finally got it back up and running though. All cleaned out, fully deleted/wiped clean, and security measures installed. SHOULD be fine now, or I throw it through my wall. :D lol

How does everyone feel about the game? I noticed there wasn't any new posts in the time I was gone. Everyone still want to play, or was it just an "odd moment" where people didn't know what to say or whatnot?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
okay conversation at the alders seems to only involve half the party.
the my next post should be the end of it. After that Im thinking the party can split up and run errands, seperatly in town. Do you all want a list of NPCs and services avalible?

RedSwan78

First Post
Well, I know that Grim wants to go and talk to Father Lux for two reasons. One to hopefully be able to take care of this Dagger business, and two, to talk to Father Lux about how he knew we where coming, and what he thinks should be done about the dragon.

azmodean

First Post
I'm not going to be able to post during the day anymore, so my rate is likely to go down, with more posting on the weekends. Just thought I'd let you know.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
azmodean said:
I'm not going to be able to post during the day anymore, so my rate is likely to go down, with more posting on the weekends. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for letting me know Az -
I will get the next post up shorty.

Remove ads