Dragonwriter's Music-Inspired Insanity

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"I do believe that we have a choice, go after the bandits or bring this man back. Ferrinzo only asked to find out what had happened, but i do beleve that he would greatly apreciate if we brought those who curtailed his trade to justice." Tom says as he looks of into the jungel trying to plan what to do next while waiting for the group to make a discision

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Go? Into the jungle with it's wolves and giant cats? Are you mad?" Jasper says his voice rising with every question.

He keeps himself from shaking but just barely as he shakes his head, "I think we should take this poor man away from this horrible place and get us a posse together."

[sblock=OOC] March 22 to April 22 hmm you were just waiting to make it even, :p I am all up for a bit of travel through the jungle though sadly I must play my character :(. Who all is still around btw we could have those not playing take the man back to town Jasper with them. [/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Go? Into the jungle with it's wolves and giant cats? Are you mad?" Jasper says his voice rising with every question.

He keeps himself from shaking but just barely as he shakes his head, "I think we should take this poor man away from this horrible place and get us a posse together."

"Mad? Yes. Stupid? No. your point is valid let's get the cash and then we can decide on stipulations for the "capture" of the bandits, so any other opinions?" Tom says with a wide grin as he turns on his heels to look at all of the party.

[sblock=@HM]
"March 22 to April 22 hmm you were just waiting to make it even" I am deeply confused, confuddled and bewildered :confused::confused::confused:
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=@FM] My post before that one says March 22 when DW's post no longer says yesterday it will say April 22 :D thinking he just wanted them even [/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus, HP 15/24, AC 18/T10/F18, Saves: F5/R2/W3
Active Stance: Martial Spirit

Platinus moves passed the wounded teamster to the tracks continuing into the forest, but he crunches through some smoldering debris which seems to confuse him for a moment. track=10 He comes over to the discussion as the others courage falters in the face of the carnage. "Giving these bandits a full two days extra head start will be a sure way to lose our employers cargo. After that that tiger, I think he did say retrieve the cargo if we found something had gone awry didn't he?"
[sblock=Granted Maneuvers]none[/sblock]
OOC - I think turning back now would be a mistake.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Ok, ok whatever you think best." Jasper says not wanting to argue with the huge warrior.

[sblock=ooc] ...or get splattered by him. :p [/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Platinus moves passed the wounded teamster to the tracks continuing into the forest, but he crunches through some smoldering debris which seems to confuse him for a moment. track=10 He comes over to the discussion as the others courage falters in the face of the carnage. "Giving these bandits a full two days extra head start will be a sure way to lose our employers cargo. After that that tiger, I think he did say retrieve the cargo if we found something had gone awry didn't he?"

"You make a good point, I don't want our first mission to be unsuccessful. How would that look upon us? Secondly, I don't think we want to disapoint Ferinzo. He seems like the sort of person who doesn't take well to faliure. But we could go back to drop off this man and than move back with extra money given by Ferinzo due to a half of the mission complete. What say you to that?" Tom says as he paces back and forth stopping when he finishes speaking to see the reactions upon the faces of his unit.

Remove ads