• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragoon's RttToEE occ

Castigator

First Post
I'm still here, though I think I lost the plot a bit.

What's this moathouse? And why are we moving there?

Didn't seem to be so much of the threat (cloaked figures, hobgoblins, etc..) described by Elmo, but rather something connected to Chatrilon anyways?

What happend to getting some information?

Well, I'm a bit confused, so I'll just see where this goes right now.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Castigator said:
I'm still here, though I think I lost the plot a bit.

What's this moathouse? And why are we moving there?

Its an abandoned building a bit of from Homlet. Was occupied each time the Temple flaired up in the past.

Castigator said:
Didn't seem to be so much of the threat (cloaked figures, hobgoblins, etc..) described by Elmo, but rather something connected to Chatrilon anyways?

AFAIK, Elmo knows something odd is going on around Homlet, but does not know its cause. Since the moathouse has a bad history, that is what Elmo suggested. Elmo does not trust Chatrilon for some reason and has suspicions he was poking around there for some reason; thus the (tenuous) connection.

Castigator said:
What happend to getting some information?

I think Chatrilon has told us everything he could right now without doing more in a more private location. I know (OC) Dim_darknight's character had a reason to visit the sage (IC), but that is about it. However, it may be useful to swing by the sage first to see if he has some maps of the old place. Afterall, its been visited at least twice by now. ;)

Dragoon

First Post
Stonegod pretty much summed up what has happend so far...however don't feel like you have to go to the moathouse, I'm not trying to railroad anybody there. Things get confusing in play by post games, at least that is my experience so far. :D

Does anybody need to do anything into town?

Scotley

Hero
I'm glad you're back and we are getting started. Should we develop a marching order? Eglath can do front rank or fight from the second rank using reach.

stonegod

Things will still be a little slow w/ the holidays and n-members not posting, but I'm glad things are going. Vardrin is best near the back (he's fragile), but w/ his spiderwalk invocation, he'll spend most of his time on the walls are near the ceiling for same explorying. That'll cause some IC comments I'm sure. ;)

BTW: All his invocations are invoke at sun-up (when he awakes), so they are active now.

stonegod

Castigator said:
I don't really care if we play this game fast or slow.. but at least let's try to agree on one steady pace we all adhere to yeah?

Fine by me. In anycase, w/ the in-laws here, I'll be a little slow to post for a bit now---maybe once a day at best.

Scotley

Hero
Happy Holidays all, I won't be able to post much if at all until mid week. I hope once things settle down after the holidays we can get up to once a day or at least every other day posting. I'm flexable and will do what ever the group decides, but given a choice, I'd prefer frequent posting.

Remove ads