Dragoon's RttToEE occ

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dragoon said:
Sorry I didn't post the last couple of days, things get kinda hetic around this time of year, however I need to be better about telling people on here about that . The way I was trying to post was let everybody post then I would post, so that is I waited for a while at times. Not really sure what to do to keep the pace, I haven't done a lot of PbP. I would like to keep going, any ideas?

The main thing about pacing is to give warning on the thread when you will be moving forward on an item if you haven't gotten everybodies replies; I have seen this work on other threads. However, you also need to give everyone feedback on their actions---sometimes, you get most people's but miss one or two (such as some of my conversational actions earlier or Castigator's detect evil). These two (let people know when you will move forward and make sure you give feedback to everyone) will be especially important when we get to combat.

Dragoon said:
So does anybody want to keep going or do we stop?

I'm game; the main thing is we have to have enough players to keep going in my mind. Hard to know who is here and who is not during this time of the year, though.

Remove ads