Drakar och Demoner / Dragonbane - Quick overview

Von Ether

Legend
I played it and enjoyed it at Gen Con. I've run a few two player games beforehand and the most memorable one was the fighter who kept rallying to stand and fight to the finish and then collapse.

teitan

Legend
It’s a tie between this and OSE for my not D&D aside from DCC. I really weary of that arcane divine split and the simplicity is just lovely. My only issue is it really needs a bestiary. Not a lot of critters and they don’t follow a logic that makes it easy to understand how to create them on your own.

Von Ether

Legend
It’s a tie between this and OSE for my not D&D aside from DCC. I really weary of that arcane divine split and the simplicity is just lovely. My only issue is it really needs a bestiary. Not a lot of critters and they don’t follow a logic that makes it easy to understand how to create them on your own.
If you haven’t read the Adventure book yet, you get more monsters there.

MacDhomnuill

Explorer
One of the things Free league has said is coming is a bestiary. Their is also a setting and campaign book on Kick starter from the host of the Sweden Rolls podcast based on his several decade long campaign.

Ulfgeir

Hero
I have for the past few days seen a lot of images on Facebook, where they had ads for the game on the subways in Stockholm, and even the buses. Definitively first time as far as I know that a rpg get that kind of PR.

1692299122010.png
1692299158183.png

Remove ads