First Post
Drake Kickstarter!

Amazing miniatures and game

Im in for a army $85 and already unlocked at that level is a free cavalry unit

Rish.jpg

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/agm/drake-the-dragon-wargame

Lindeloef

First Post
some of these look really nice, but once again shipping costs to Europe prevent me from pledging (that and the case I don't have the money right now ^^)

ShogunAssassin

First Post
Free shipping to the U.S and canada, I was hoping some of the resin ones come out that awesome red then just Afew touch ups and they are ready for the table!

Eldarain

First Post
There's always the Army painter approach. The spray, simple detail and then dip method produces really nice effects for people who despise painting.

Sooo close to unlocking the Heavy Infantry.

Eldarain

First Post
Here are the three army box level pledges. This is the "sweet spot" pledge level that gets additional miniatures as the goals are met. There is also a larger Ultimate level that includes all three as well as specific unlocks that only the Ultimate level receives free. Everything unlocked is also available to add-on to your pledge.2e6c695692adc53c8c16d096733bceb7_large.jpgcf522a727235b2e34f039f77bc7c9b27_large.jpgfb98bf12f78f8c12527474b63f613fe0_large.jpg

ShogunAssassin

First Post
It is true, they are 3D models. I have backed afew KS (which i wont mention) that havnt delivered on time **angry face** that is the risk you take... but I have a good feeling about this one, lots of updates, great communication, good prices (not under priced so they lose money, nor overpriced for the consumer). They have also promised more pics of the metal models that have been made. They have afew up which have even been painted.
[MENTION=6682741]DnD_Dad[/MENTION] maybe worth keeping a eye on to see if the metals take your fancy, I will be using all the minis for my 4e campaign and dont plan to play the game at all to be honest

DnD_Dad

First Post
I like kickstarter a lot and I've been watching this since it started. I just don't know if I'm going to get any more miniatures. I'm a big warhammer fantasy guy and I literally have thousands of models and I doubt my wife will let me sleep in the house if I buy any more.

Remove ads